Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kirkland brand vs. name brand

I'm a big fan of Kirkland brand products, as you may well be aware. But it was interesting to discover this fatwallet thread.


Some highlights:
  • Some people still prefer Charmin over KS. I actually prefer the KS b/c the Charmin "crumbles."
  • KS vodka is made at the same facility as Grey Goose in Cognac, France!
  • KS laundry detergent is highly rated by Consumer Reports.
  • KS batteries = Duracell
  • KS diapers are made by Kimberly Clark (Huggies)
  • KS non-stick pots & pans rated #1 by Consumer Reports.
  • KS undershirts are the best!! (gotta pick me up some)
  • KS baby formula is made by CG Nutritionals (a division of Abbott/Ross which produces Similac)
  • KS fabric softener = Downy
  • I really want to get KS vanilla ice cream, but wifey vetoes it! Others love it!

There you have it, the power of the web. Don't just take my opinion on the quality of KS, read lots of other people's opinion!

No comments: