Wednesday, December 10, 2008

eBay Watch: Kirkland brand diapers

I know I've mentioned diapers before, but seeing this auction on ebay sparked another thought.

There are tons of diaper brands out there, and everyone has their opinion on which is the best. We've tried Pampers, Huggies, Walgreens generic, but have yet to try the Kirkland brand. We haven't bought diapers in months b/c of gifts, stocking up on diaper deals beforehand, etc. I would like to "sample" the Kirkland, but don't want to commit to buying the whole box of 200+ diapers. There was a sample a month back for the new Kirkland Supreme diapers, which we sent away for, but if you want a bit more of an extended trial, might be worth it to check eBay and see if someone is selling a smaller batch of the brand that you want. That way you can try a certain brand w/o committing to a large box. This probably only works for Kirkland brand or other club store generics.

Nothing completely novel, just a thought for you parents out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried the kirkland diapers and hated them. The two times I put taylor in them, it leaked.... i'm sticking to my pampers cruisers! - elvira